All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTensions come to a head in the eighth epic volume of the BONE series. The Bone cousins, Gran'ma Ben, and Thorn finally reach the city of Atheia, where they reunite with old friends and plan to thwart The Lord of the Locusts. The Pawan army has joined forces with Briar and the rat creatures, and danger increases as Thorn's visions get stronger. Meanwhile, Phoney Bone is convinced Atheia is a city rich in gold, and he is determined to find it!
- Author BiographyJeff Smith is the creator of the award-winning, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling BONE series. He was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. Visit him online at www.boneville.com.
- Author(s)Professor Jeff Smith
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleBone Reissue Graphic Novels (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Hamaker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.