All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a college graduate with a history of hapless dead-end jobs reads Robert Louis Stevenson's vel Treasure Island, she is dumbstruck by the timid design of her life. When had she ever, like Jim Hawkins, boldly stolen a boat, killed a man and eliminated the obstacle that stood between her and her gold? Convinced that the book is cosmically intended for her, she redesignes her life according to its Core Values: boldness, resolution, independence and horn-blowing. Accompanied by her mother, sister and a hostile parrot, she embarks on a frightening adventure.
- Author BiographySara Levine teaches at the Art Institute of Chicago. Her stories have appeared in The Iowa Review, Nerve, Conjunctions, Necessary Fiction, Sonora Review, and other magazines. She won a 2008 Bridport Prize for Fiction, a Special Mention in The Pushcart Anthology, and three citations in The Best American Essays. Her writing has been anthologized in Best of Fence: The First Nine Years and The Touchstone Anthology of Creative Nonfiction: 1970 to the Present.
- Author(s)Sara Levine
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight228 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.