All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew has found a treasure map, and soon the Elm Street Kids' Club is off on a quest. The map guides them into a wonderful, magical world, but it's the real-life math skills of understanding distance, scale, direction, and symbols that will help Matthew, Sheri, Meg, Danny, and Jed -- with some assistance from Petey the parrot -- find a treasure hidden fifty years ago.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. <aubio>Stuart J. Murphy is the author of all fifteen MathStart books. He is a visual learning specialist with a strong background in design and educational publishing. He lives in Evanston, IL. <illbio>Tricia Tusa has written and illustrated several books for children, including Maebelle's Suitcase and Stay Away from the Junkyard, both Reading Rainbow books. She lives in Houston, TX.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathStart 3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width253 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tricia Tusa
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.