All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis biography provides an understanding of William Bateson as well as a reconciliation of diverging views (e.g. the hierarchical thinking of Gould and the gecentrism of George Williams and Richard Dawkins). Evolutionists may thus, at long last, present a unified front to their creationist opponents. The pressing need for this text is apparent from the high percentages reported t to believe in evolution and the growth of the so-called intelligent design movement.
- Author(s)Alan Cock,Donald R. Forsdyke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.