Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe ninth gripping thriller in the world famous Dirk Pitt series, where the adventurer finds himself in a deadly battle against the darkest forces of international terrorism. On behalf of a grateful nation I wish to thank you for this astonishing gift...' The President of the United States had reason to be grateful. Dirk Pitt had unearthed the greatest storehouse of kwledge in the ancient world: the Alexandria Library. The trail began in a lonely fjord in Greenland. It ended on the banks of the Rio Grande. In between Pitt had frustrated an assassination, rescued a hijacked liner, survived a deadly gun battle and halted an invasion. A gripping, action-packed story by a master of the craft.
- Author BiographyClive Cussler is the author or co-author of a great number of international bestsellers, including the famous Dirk Pitt(R) adventures, such as Havana Storm; the NUMA(R) Files adventures, most recently The Pharaoh's Secret; the Oregon Files, such as The Emperor's Revenge; the Isaac Bell historical thrillers, which began with The Chase; and the recent Fargo Adventures which lastly included The Solomon Curse. He lives in Arizona.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/12/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.