CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionYears and years ago a little five-year-old boy knelt at his mother's knee and repeated this little prayer, phrase by phrase, after her: And, dear Lord, when I grow up, may I be a missionary-at the four corners of the earth-preaching the gospel-for Jesus' sake. Amen. This story, Treasure From the Haunted Pagoda, tells the marvelous way in which God prepared the special place, where that little boy, when he grew to manhood, could serve Him best. It is true from the beginning to end, and even the superstitious tales of the devil-worshipers are narrated as nearly as possible, word for word, the way they were told. Throughout these pages you can trace again and again the blow for blow given by the forces of evil and the forces of righteousness in the great Christian battle, the controversy between Christ and Satan.
- Author(s)Eric B Hare
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vernon Nye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.