All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionJoin John Rifton and Constance Brisco as they set off on their adventures in the prime era of pirate legend. Their journeys will take you on swift waters to encounter spirited characters, love, betrayal, friendship, and all the dangers of the wild open sea. With the miraculous fortune of the Isle de Flamo as their objective, the two dreamers thought in the beginning that all they needed was each other-but the vacillating ocean makes promises. Experience the thrill of taking chances to pursue your heart's desire, become inspired by those willing to conquer their fears, and rekindle the idea that love will always find a way.
- Author BiographyRebecca Haines is from Carthage, Missouri. She graduated with the Carthage High School Class of 2003, and went on to achieve her bachelor's of science in mass communication from Missouri Southern State University in 2007. After writing for the university's magazine, Crossroads, and The Chart newspaper, she was declared outstanding graduate in the communication department. To date, she enjoys her journalism career with The Carthage Press. After graduating from MSSU in the spring of 2007, Rebecca (Watts) married Chris Haines the following September. They now reside in Webb City, Missouri, with their one-year-old son, Nolan Paul. Rebecca is proud of her strong roots in Carthage. She is the daughter of Steve and Vali Watts, granddaughter of Lottie and the late Col. Valgene Mathews, and the late Roscoe and Wanda Watts, all of Carthage.
- Author(s)Rebecca Haines
- PublisherDrop Cap Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDrop Cap Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.