All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treasurer's Guidebook reveals how the treasury department's performance can be organized and fine-tuned, focusing on bank relations, cash concentration systems, investment strategies, financing sources, credit management, insurance, and more. The Guidebook also addresses the administrative aspects of the treasurer's job, including the accounting for treasury transactions, treasury management systems, controls, and measurements.
- Author BiographySteven Bragg, CPA, is one of the top-selling and most prolific accounting authors in the world. He is the author of more than 90 business books and courses, including Lean Accounting, Closing the Books, and The New Controller Guidebook. He has been the CFO or controller of both public and private companies, and has been a consulting manager with Ernst & Young and an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
- Author(s)Steven M Bragg
- PublisherAccounting Tools
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccounting Tools
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.