CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAngkor, at the heart of the Khmer empire, is one of the most important archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. Stretching over hundreds of square miles, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. These include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its ornate sculptural decorations. Based on the most recent archaeological findings, this essential guidebook explains the development of the civilization's strongly symbolic art. With its concise, insightful text, superb photographs, and handy, portable format, this guidebook is an essential resource for students, art and archaeology enthusiasts, and the many travellers to Cambodia each year.
- Author BiographyMarilia Albanese is director of the Italian Institute for Africa and the Orient and the education coordinator at the Civic School of Oriental Cultures and Languages in Milan. She is the author of several books, including Egypt: Splendors of an Ancient Civilization, The World's Greatest Royal Palaces, and The Dwellings of Eternity.
- Author(s)Marilia Albanese
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Note700 colour illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width130 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.