All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.22Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionLucien's teasing of Dani leads to an accident with far-reaching consequences. Annette is intent on revenge and does all she can to make life a misery for Lucien. His only friend is the old man up the mountain who recognises his skill in carving wood and gives him new hope. Set in Switzerland this story of Annett, Lucien and Dani has caught the imagination of countless children. Patricia St John's classic story of love and forgiveness is as fresh w as when it was first published in 1950.
- Author BiographyPatricia was one of five children and her father was a missionary teacher. After nursing training in London she worked as a housemother in a boarding school. Here she started to write stories for these children. Thirteen of her books were published by Scripture Union and have been translated into 36 languages.
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.