Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionA Volume in the Jossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical TechniqueFew mental health professionals are adequately trained to meet the unique needs of the 65-plus age-group. Written by experts - and in some cases pioneers - in the field, Treating the Elderly is filled with the most up-to-date information needed for developing the skills necessary to work with the special needs and sensibilities of this population.Filled with proven clinical techniques and strategies for helping clients deal with the most common emotional problems and issues of aging such as onset depression and anxiety the effect of physical decline and illness changing sexuality intermediate and long-term care problems of competence and cognitive decline insomnia
- Author BiographyJAVAID I. SHEIKH is associate professor of psychiatry at the Stanford University School of Medicine and founding director of the Geriatric Psychiatry Program at Stanford Medical Center.
- Author(s)Javaid I. Sheikh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical Technique
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.