Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic book offers a comprehensive logical treatment of the theory of calculus and related topics. By concentrating on theory rather than on techniques and applications, the text provides students with a substantial base for graduate work in physics. A valuable contribution to the field of advanced calculus. - American Mathematical Monthly. 1940 edition.
- Author BiographyPhilip Franklin (1898-1965) was a prominent American mathematician who specialized in analysis. He taught at MIT from the 1920s until his retirement in 1964.
- Author(s)Philip Franklin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.