Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment Fidelity in Studies of Educational Intervention is a detailed guide to the increasing emphasis on methodological rigor and implementation fidelity in educational research. A timely contribution to the field, this book offers practical guidance and systematic research on the nature of implementation fidelity in experimental settings, and provides strategies for combining fidelity-related data with other data types to evaluate a program's impact in schools and other educational settings. With contributions from leading scholars in the area of research methods in education, Treatment Fidelity synthesizes recommendations for current measurement practices, case studies of recent or ongoing research programs, and technical evaluation reports on studies that measure and model fidelity as part of estimating a treatment's impact. Intended for scholars, professionals, and graduate students interested in school-based intervention, this volume presents information on how to address implementation in applied research.
- Author BiographyGreg Roberts is Associate Director of the Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk at the University of Texas at Austin. Sharon Vaughn is Manuel J. Justiz Endowed Chair in Education and Executive Director of the Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk. S. Natasha Beretvas is Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin. Vivian Wong is Assistant Professor in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGreg Roberts,S. Natasha Beretvas,Sharon R. Vaughn,Vivian C. Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.