All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment Planning for Person-Centered Care, second edition, guides therapists in how to engage clients in building and enacting collaborative treatment plans that result in better outcomes. Suitable as a reference tool and a text for training programs, the book provides practical guidance on how to organize and conduct the recovery plan meeting, prepare and engage individuals in the treatment planning process, help with goal setting, use the plan in daily practice, and evaluate and improve the results. Case examples throughout help clarify information applied in practice, and sample documents illustrate assessment, objective planning, and program evaluation.
- Author BiographyDiane Grieder is the owner of AliPar, Inc., a behavioral health consulting firm committed to improving organizational performance, and co-author of Treatment Planning for Person-Centered Care: The Road to Mental Health and Addiction Recovery, a textbook with Elsevier/Academic Press with Neal Adams MD, published in late 2004. She is also a co-author with Dr Adams of a chapter in the Handbook of Community Psychiatry, Collaborative Person-Centered Planning , published by Springer in 2012. Diane is also a consultant with the National Council of Behavioral Healthcare and with NASMHPD. AliPar, Inc. was awarded a SAMHSA small business grant to create four person and family centered training guides to be disseminated by SAMHSA. Her work with SAMHSA also includes planning and presenting at SAMHSA's Consensus Conference on Person and Family Centered Planning. AliPar provides training and technical assistance across the country to whole state systems, psychiatric hospitals, and community behavioral health programs. Diane is also a regular presenter at national conferences such as USPRA, NCCBH, CARF, NYAPRS, and NASMHPD. In May 2012 she presented with Dr Adams at the 5th Geneva Conference on Person-Centered Medicine in Switzerland. Diane has an extensive background working as a QI Director and Clinical Director/Program Manager in the behavioral health field at local outpatient and residential community settings (both private for profit and non-profit) in New Jersey and Virginia She was an accreditation surveyor with CARF for more than 17 years, and has conducted at least 100 accreditation surveys, served on several CARF National Advisory Committees to develop and revise standards, and provided training at four CARF International Conferences on Behavioral Health. From January 1999 to May 2000, she was selected by CARF to assume the role of project director for the CSAT Methadone/LAAM Accreditation Demonstration Project. Areas of Expertise: performs clinical audits and medical records review; develops curriculum and delivers training and technical assistance on person-centered treatment planning; in-depth knowledge about CARF accreditation and co-occurring and substance abuse disorders; advises about creating quality improvement systems, operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Author(s)Diane M. Grieder,Neal Adams
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.