All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom reviews of Deer, eds., Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches: Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches is a major textbook...[I]t should be a part of all departmental libraries and in the reference collection of pain fellows and pain practitioners. In fact, this text could be to pain as Miller is to general anesthesia. Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology Edited by master clinician-experts appointed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this is a soft cover version of the Integrative section of the acclaimed Deer, eds., Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches. It is intended as a primary reference for busy clinicians who seek up-to-date and authoritative information about integrative approaches to treating chronic pain. * Behavioral dimensions of the experience and management of pain* Integrative approaches for treating the whole person * Legal issues, such as failure to treat pain* First-hand patient accounts* Key Points preview contents of each chapter
- Author BiographyTimothy S. Deer, MD Editor-in-Chief President and CEO The Center for Pain Relief Charleston, WV USA Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, WV USA Michael S. Leong, MD Associate Editor-in-Chief Clinic Chief Stanford Pain Management Center Redwood City, CA USA Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology Stanford University School of Medicine Stanford, CA USA Albert L. Ray, MD Associate Editor, Integrative Approaches Medical Director The LITE Center South Miami, FL USA Clinical Associate Professor University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Miami, FL USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1007 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlbert L. Ray,Asokumar Buvanendran,Michael S. Leong,Philip S. Kim,Sunil J. Panchal,Timothy R. Deer,Vitaly Gordin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.