All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph arose from presentations given at both the First and Second European Congresses on Disorders of Personality. It was realised that there was a need to clarify if, and how, diagnostic underpinnings and assumptions are coherent with therapeutic strategies in personality disorders. This book aims to bring the more theoretical domain of diagnosis closer to the more clinical and pragmatic domain of therapy. Additionally, this book represents a stricter collaboration between researchers and clinicians from different European countries and also from America.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCesare Maffei,Herman Groen,Jan J.L. Derksen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.