All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to inform clinicians of recent advances in obesity research and provide a review of current treatment issues and strategies. Part 1 covers new discoveries in the physiological control of body weight, as well as the pathophysiology of obesity. Part 2 covers a range of issues that are central to the clinical management of obese patients. This illustrated volume will stimulate and engage clinicians.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight854 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel H. Bessesen,Robert F. Kushner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.