All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a new FPGA architecture kwn as tree-based FPGA architecture, due to its hierarchical nature. This type of architecture has been relatively unexplored despite their better performance and predictable routing behavior, as compared to mesh-based FPGA architectures. In this book, we explore and optimize the tree-based architecture and we evaluate it by comparing it to equivalent mesh-based FPGA architectures.
- Author(s)Habib Mehrez,Umer Farooq,Zied Marrakchi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.