Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $31.02Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading authority on treehouse design takes readers on an around- the-world journey of treehouses, discussing how they are designed, built, and enjoyed in numerous cultures, in a volume that showcases thirty-five treehouses and discusses their role in environmentalism. Includes Australian example.
- Author(s)Pete Nelson
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note250 colour illus
- Weight1160 g
- Width191 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.