All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, high quality field guide to over 230 species of trees and shrubs in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Full colour photographs, supplemented with visual cues - including habitats and leaf types - make this a must have for outdoors enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyTodd Boland is the Research Horticulturist at the Memorial University of Newfoundland Botanical Garden and is one of the founding members of the Newfoundland and Labrador Wildflower Society. He is author of Wildflowers of Nova Scotia, Wildflowers and Ferns of Newfoundland, Trees and Shrubs of the Maritimes, and Trees and Shrubs of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Author(s)Todd Boland
- PublisherBoulder Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- Place of PublicationPortugal Cove-St Philip's
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBoulder Publications
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight730 g
- Width150 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.