All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionPopular author Geoff Kersey offers pages of inspiration in this helpful book which gives artists a wonderful selection of subjects to paint. He includes 24 pictures of woodlands full of atmosphere, with dappled light and foliage, seasonal colours, and different aspects; large vista forests, and different scenes incorporating beautiful trees in the landscape. Full-size outlines of each painting are included, plus instructions showing how elements can be interchanged to create new pictures. With a colour palette for each picture and clear, practical tes, readers will be able to reproduce great paintings for themselves.
- Author BiographyGeoff Kersey is an experienced watercolourist and is much in demand as a teacher and demonstrator. He lives and works in Derbyshire where he has a studio, and he exhibits extensively. He has made over 30 watercolour DVDs and contributes to various art publications.
- Author(s)Geoff Kersey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWhat to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width216 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.