All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive, user-friendly trekking guide to Peru available. Peru's mountains offer the most varied and dramatic treks in South America with the added attraction of Pre-Columbian ruins along the way. Celebrating 40 years of Bradt, this unique guidebook is based on the Peru section of the very first Bradt guide. All the original treks have been re-walked and new off-the-beaten-track routes added. Ideal for both backpackers and those in an organized group, it describes over 65 mountain treks and day walks with background information and travelers' tales. Special boxes throughout the text cover topics from guinea pigs to trekking with children.
- Author BiographyHilary Bradt is the founder of Bradt Travel Guides and led treks to Peru every year for 15 years.
- Author(s)Hilary Bradt,Kathy Jarvis
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 34 maps
- Weight19 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.87Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.