All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical analysis expert L.A. Little shows how to identify and trade big market moves Significant money can be made in the stock market by following big trends. In Trend Qualification and Trading, market technician L.A. Little explains how to identify and qualify these trends to determine the likelihood that they will continue and produce better trading results. By combining price, volume, different timeframes, and the relationship between the general market, sectors, and individual stocks, Little shows how to measure the strength of stock trends. Most importantly, he demonstrates how to determine if a trend has what it takes to develop into a major move with greater profit potential or if it is basically a false signal. * Takes a proven technical approach to identifying and profiting from financial market trends * Shows how to best time entries, when to take profits, and when to exit trades * Introduces Little's proprietary concept, The Trading Cube, which visually combines time and trend for a given trading instrument Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this guide will help you make more of your time in today's markets by providing an in-depth explanation of how to identify and qualify trends.
- Author BiographyL.A. Little is what Jim Cramer called a technician extraordinaire on his Mad Money television show. Little is a professional trader, money manager, and senior contributor to RealMoney.com and TheStreet.com. His columns on those sites generally receive 50,000 to 75,000 views. Little also provides daily market analysis and the tools to implement the trading strategies covered in this book on his web site TAToday.com. He has contributed articles to well-known technical trading publications such as Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities and Traders World. With a trading philosophy centered on capital protection first and the accumulation of consistent gains over time, Little exposes a simplistic technical approach to trading the markets that is a throwback to the days of past.
- Author(s)L. A. Little
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.