Trend Trading Set-Ups: Entering and Exiting Trends for Maximum Profit by L. A. Little (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $136.87+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert reveals a step-by-step process for profiting from neoclassical qualified trend trading Trend Trading Set-Ups extends the neoclassical concept of qualified trend first introduced by Little in Trend Qualification and Trading, providing traders and investors with a sound methodology for uncovering the very best trade set-ups and the ability to time trade entries like never before. In Trend Trading Set-Ups, Little reveals the data behind qualified trends and utilizes a vel concept involving time to calculate trend failure probability rates. Little reduces the complex to its most simplistic form compressing all trades types into just two classes retraces and breakouts. Once simplified, over a decade worth of qualified trend data is examined. The result is a comprehensive presentation of what makes some trades ermously better than others and how you can both find and exploit the most favorable trade set-ups. Some trading books are an interesting read but soon forgotten. A few books you place on the reachable shelf and refer to often. In Trend Trading Set-Ups L.A. Little offers you an entirely new way of approaching an old subject and does so in a style that is both as riveting as it is valuable. As with Trend Qualification and Trading you will find this book an easy but comprehensive read and one that you will turn to again and again while pursuing your trading and investing endeavors.
- Author BiographyL. A. LITTLE is what Jim Cramer called a technician extraordinaire on his Mad Money television show. Little is a professional trader, money manager, and writes frequently for online publications including Minyanville.com and MarketWatch.com while continuing to contribute articles to well-known print publications like Stocks & Commodities, Active Trader, and Traders World. Little has presented in numerous conferences both domestically and internationally, appeared on syndicated radio shows, and provides daily market analysis and the tools to implement the trading strategies covered in this book on his website TAToday.com. With a trading philosophy centered on capital protection first and the accumulation of consistent gains over time, Little espouses a simplistic technical approach to trading the markets that refocuses technical analysis away from patterns to supply and demand levels. He is the author of Trend Qualification and Trading, also from Wiley.
- Author(s)L. A. Little
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byAlan S. Farley
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.