All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from leading international experts from within both the communications industry and academia, Trends in Communication Policy Research comprises the very latest developments in the theories, methods, and practical applications of this dynamic field. Topical and politically relevant, this authoritative and up-to-date volume will prove an invaluable reference for students and scholars seeking to understand communication policy issues.
- Author BiographyManuel Puppis is a Senior Research and Teaching Associate in the Division on Media Change & Innovation, Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (IPMZ), University of Zurich, Switzerland. Natascha Just is a Senior Research and Teaching Associate in the Division on Media Change & Innovation, Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (IPMZ), University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byManuel Puppis,Natascha Just
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.