Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- Descriptionto Seeking the answer to the three basic questions of contempo- rary private international law, I also deemed it essential to out- line to the reader the historical development of the different concepts of this particular branch of law, for without the kw- ledge of this history it is impossible to understand the contempo- rary problems. The fact that private international law oscillates between public international law and substantive municipal law as it is applied in individual countries creates considerable problems in both theory and practice. I have tried to deal with these problems in the third part of my study, concerning universa- lism and nationalism in the doctrine of private international law, as well as in its fourth part, which is devoted to the object and nature of this law and its place in the overall system of law. The character of private international law, ensuing from the plurality of municipal laws - which also characterize the origin and existence of comparative jurisprudence - in- spired me to produce the fifth part of this study, which prima- rily tries to expJain the theoretical problems of comparative jurisprudence but does so - defining its objectives and possibili- ties - in order to underline at the same time its role in private international law and in the law of international trade.
- Author(s)Pavel Kalensky
- Date of Publication01/01/1971
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.