All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, funded by the Aggregates Levy Sustainability Fund through Defra and English Heritage, provides a synthesis of landscape change in the Trent Valley from the arrival of the first hunter-gather communities to the end of the medieval period. The book brings together a wide range of cultural and environmental information obtained during archaeological investigations in the region, much of it previously unpublished. It provides an up-to-date account of research in the valley and an unrivaled reference for the future studies of the impact of human activity upon the natural environment.
- Author BiographyDavid Knight is an Assistant Director of the Trent & Peak Archaeological Unit, based in Nottingham. He has a particular interest in the later Bronze and Iron Ages and has conducted major excavations on a variety of later prehistoric and Roman sites in the Trent Valley. Andy Howard is a Lecturer in the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity at the University of Birmingham. He has a special interest in the Pleistocene and Holocene geo-archaeology of the valley floo and has directed a wide variety of palaeoenvironmental projects within the region.
- Author(s)A. Howard,D. Knight
- PublisherHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- Place of PublicationKing's Lynn
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Content Note109 illustrations, some colour
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.