All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description(Music Sales America). Invaluable to students and professionals alike, this book covers all aspects of orchestral flute playing, including technical areas such as articulation and low solos as well as standard orchestral repertoire. The repertoire is explored in an interesting and informative way, featuring groups of orchestral extracts which are examined by technical features and difficulty. A huge collection of well-kwn and less familiar melodies from across the centuries is included, and a complete guide on approaching each one effectively. Book 1 covers composers A-P. Book 2 covers composers R-Z.
- Author(s)Trevor Wye
- PublisherNovello & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNovello & Co Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width226 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.