Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tri the Journey, authors Libby Hurley and Betsy Noxon prove that triathlons are longer reserved for super-athletes. This sport w attracts thousands of people who never thought they could swim, bike, and run. The best news is: triathlon races vary in distance with some shorter, more doable events available in nearly every state.Written especially for women, this clear, practical guide offers detailed information for each sport, including, a -nsense list of equipment, how to begin training, and foolproof tips for overcoming obstacles. Tri the Journey is packed with stories of women who progressed from inactive to athlete within a few weeks. The authors' weekly training program provides support and guidance that will give any woman the skill and motivation to complete a first triathlon-or take her training to the next level.Learning to love your body is a fantastic side effect of this book. Libby Hurley and Betsy Noxon prove we're never too old or too sedentary to change our lives. Anyone with an interest in fitness, nutrition for athletics, running, swimming, biking, or training for any athletic endeavor will have a hard time putting this book down.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Betsy Noxon,Elizabeth Libby Hurley
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.