Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHit by an artillery shell in Kurdistan, photo-journalist Mark Walsh finds himself in a primitive hospital. Days before, his colleague Colin had been photographing the appalling conditions there. Returning to New York, Mark is nursed back to health, but the question remains: where is Colin?
- Author(s)Scott Anderson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Weight155 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- trentago31605 Feb, 2016by
Great product, Great experience all-round!
I bought this for school. The product perfectly fits the description! Great product, Great experience all-round!
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.