All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeteran horseman Randall Drew travels to Moscow to help the Russian royal family but ends up caught in a world of jealousy, sabotage, and murder. Reissue.
- Author BiographyDick Francis (pictured with his son Felix Francis) was born in South Wales in 1920. He was a young rider of distinction winning awards and trophies at horse shows throughout the United Kingdom. At the outbreak of World War II he joined the Royal Air Force as a pilot, flying fighter and bomber aircraft including the Spitfire and Lancaster.He became one of the most successful postwar steeplechase jockeys, winning more than 350 races and riding for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. After his retirement from the saddle in 1957, he published an autobiography, The Sport of Queens, before going on to write more than forty acclaimed books, including the New York Times bestsellers Even Money and Silks. A three-time Edgar Award winner, he also received the prestigious Crime Writers' Association's Cartier Diamond Dagger, was named Grand Master by the Mystery Writers of America, and was awarded a CBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours List in 2000. He died in February 2010, at age eighty-nine, and remains among the greatest thriller writers of all time.
- Author(s)Dick Francis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight127 g
- Width107 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.