All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo good deed goes unpunished... Clint Cooper, the easy-going foreman of the Double-V-Bar Ranch, expects little in return for his labor other than the satisfaction of a hard day's work. So when Sioux raiders descend on Yellowstone Valley, threatening t only the livestock, but also the locals, it's surprise when Clint goes above and beyond to protect his folk and his livelihood--joining with soldiers from neighboring Fort Keogh to hunt the Sioux down. But while most people are impressed with Clint's tracking skills and gunwork, t everyone is singing his praises. The crooked lawmen from the nearby town of Miles City have an agenda of their own, and Clint stands in the way. They want him out of commission--for good. As they try to turn the army and townspeople against him, Clint may find himself fighting against the very men whose lives he just saved....
- Author BiographyCharles G. West lives in Ocala, Florida. His fascination with and respect for the pioneers who braved the wild frontier of the great American West inspire him to devote his full time to writing historical novels.
- Author(s)Charles G West
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.