All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionTriathlon is one of the fastest growing participation sports in the UK, attracting sportspeople from a wide range of backgrounds and fitness levels. Triathlon begins with an overview of how to start out and what to expect, with clear and concise introductory sections of the three disciplines - swimming, cycling and running - including equipment, techniques, training and preparation. From this point, Mark Barfield's unique, easy-to-use and highly effective programme is designed to take even the beginner to triathlon success in just 20 weeks. Packed with stunning colour images from an expert event photographer, with fascinating personal accounts of triathletes to spur you on and everything else you need to kw about taking part in an event and the journey beyond, Triathlon is an invaluable resource for competitors everywhere.
- Author BiographyMark Barfield discovered triathlon when he began using swimming and running to complement his fitness training for cycling. Working for British Triathlon since 2002, initially in a coach development role and latterly as the Director of Development, Mark has worked with triathletes at all levels, from juniors just starting out to elite under-23s and World Championship-level triathletes. He holds the highest coaching awards offered by British Cycling and British Triathlon, as well as awards from British swimming and UK Athletics.
- Author(s)British Triathlon Association,Mark Barfield
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteOver 120 full-colour photographs
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.