Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $22.37Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is aimed at dedicated triathletes and triathlon coaches. It provides a one-stop training solution for the busy triathlete, with workouts, schedules and a training log all geared towards achieving maximum results in the minimum amount of time, and contains weekly key workouts from triathlon experts and eight weeks worth of log pages to help readers track their progress and make personal adjustments to their workouts. The log book feature allows readers to spot any dangers in their training and avoid troublesome injuries by describing the warning signs and how to deal with them. During the course of the book, readers will learn how to train efficiently, save time, avoid injury, and plan for success.
- Author BiographyJohn Mora is a renowned sports, health and fitness and medical writer. He has competed in ten marathons, seventy running and cycling events and successfully completed over eighty triathlons of various distances- from Ironman to sprints.
- Author(s)John Mora
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note18 black & white halftones
- Weight467 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.