Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionTribal branding allows marketers to benefit from greatly enhanced levels of consumer devotion to brands. Richardson incorporates the approach of eth-marketing to expertly explain the opportunities for marketing and branding professionals to co-create brands with, and develop new ways of marketing to, tribal groups and brand communities.
- Author BiographyBrendan Richardson is Lecturer in Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in the Department of Management and Marketing at University College Cork, Ireland and is building a reputation in the areas of tribal marketing and consumer tribes.
- Author(s)Brendan Richardson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.