Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionPeek under the flaps if you dare! and discover some fun and gently scary signs that Halloween is here. Where is the bat, and what is the spider doing? What could be in the cauldron, or rattling in the closet or outside the door? The moon is out, and somewhere a child has turned into a skeleton or a witch s cat. For young children awaiting Halloween, here is the perfect board book, full of bright colors, bold illustrations, and ever-so-slightly spooky surprises waiting beneath sturdy flaps. Trick or treat!
- Author BiographyMelanie Walsh is the author-illustrator of 10 THINGS I CAN DO TO HELP MY WORLD, BIG AND LITTLE, and many other books for young children. She lives in Bath, England.
- Author(s)Melanie Walsh
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width177 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Walsh
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.