All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and sexy marriage of convenience romance. Fox Wilde loves working at Aqua Blue, his seafood restaurant in Doubtless Bay, New Zealand. But when he lands an interview for head chef at the famous Rutland's Restaurant in Auckland, the opportunity to work at the exclusive hotel is too good to turn down. At the interview, the head of the family-run firm makes his old-fashioned standards very clear. Put on the spot, Fox mistakenly invents a fiancee, and then compounds the problem by giving the name of his sexy but volatile friend, Caitlin. Now, Fox has to work out how to convince Caitlin to go along with the ruse and come with him to meet the Rutlands on Halloween. The last thing on Caitlin Baker's mind is a long term relationship. After years of putting up with a strict father and a jealous, possessive ex, she's desperate for some freedom and independence. So when the impertinent Fox anunces their sudden engagement, she's tempted to tell him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. But Caitlin has a secret. She's had a thing for Fox since the first time she met him, ten years ago, at ather Halloween costume party. Fox doesn't remember her, luckily, as her father ended their steamy clinch with a thermonuclear meltdown from which Fox barely escaped with his life. She feels she owes him. But that entails pretending they're a couple, which means sharing a room. And that's never going to end well. Warning: Contains fireworks. Read with caution-preferably while wearing safety goggles. Adults only.
- Author BiographySerenity Woods lives in the sub-tropical Northland of New Zealand with her wonderful husband and gorgeous teenage son. She writes hot and sultry contemporary romances, and is a member of the Romance Writers of New Zealand. Writing as Freya Robertson, she won the national NZ Sir Julius Vogel Award for Best Novel for her epic fantasy. She would much rather immerse herself in reading or writing romance than do the dusting and ironing, which is why it's not a great idea to pop round if you have any allergies.
- Author(s)Serenity Woods
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.