All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how man's best friend can also be our country's greatest weapon in this enthralling account of some of the most skilled working animals on the planet.As a SEAL during a combat deployment in Iraq, Mike Ritland saw a military working dog in action and instantly knew he had found his true calling. He started his own company training and supplying dogs for the SEAL teams, U.S. government, and Department of Defense. Today, Ritland's highly trained dogs are capable of handling both detection and apprehension work in the most extreme environments and battlefield conditions. With this first-of-its-kind book, readers are offered an inside look at these elite K9 warriors--unwavering in their devotion to duty, tough eugh to protect our country against all enemies--and the extreme missions they undertake to save countless lives. After a stellar career in the Teams, Mike Ritland has gone on to train working K9s for some of the most elite units in the U.S. Special Operations community. If you want to learn about these amazing animals, the sacrifices they've made, and their effectiveness in combat, then read TRIDENT K9 WARRIORS. --Brandon Webb, Former Navy SEAL and New York Times bestselling author of The Red Circle This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
- Author BiographyMIKE RITLAND joined the Navy in 1996 and graduated with BUD/S class 215. After years as a member of SEAL Team 3, he became a BUD/S instructor and then started his own company to train dogs for the SEAL teams. Today he continues to supply working and protection dogs to a host of clients, including the U.S. government and Department of Defense. He also started the Warrior Dog Foundation to help retired Special Operations dogs live long and happy lives after their service. Ritland is also the author of a book on dog training, Team Dog: How to Train Your Dog the Navy SEAL Way.GARY BROZEK has coauthored and ghostwritten nearly twenty books, four of which have become New York Times bestsellers. He lives with his wife and their dog, Huckleberry, in the mountains outside of Denver.
- Author(s)Gary Brozek,Mike Ritland
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.