Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a book for the faint hearted. I am t a doctor or social worker. But if you choose to really see inside the mind of someone with PTSD then this book is for you. Use this kwledge to help to recover someone from this terrible disease. Over 300,00 soldiers worldwide are affected by this. There is absolutely one that hasn't been affected by these wars. Read and understand, if you can just reach one then you can reach a million.
- Author(s)Brandon D Freeman
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.