All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the learn-by-doing way to master trigometry. Why CliffsStudySolver Guides ? You can go with the name you kw and trust as well as get the information you need - fast! These are written by teachers and educational specialists. This title helps you get the concise review materials and practice you need to learn trigometry, including explanations of all elements and principles such as: angles and quadrants; graphs of trigometric functions; trigometry of triangles; trigometric identities; vectors; polar coordinates and complex numbers; and, inverse functions, equations, and motion.This work provides strategic study aids such as: clear, concise reviews of every topic; summary of formulas; table of trigometric functions; glossary; and, materials designed for high school and college students. It offers problem-solving approach and tools like: diagstic pretest to pinpoint areas that need extra study; practice questions after every chapter - with answers and explanations; full-length practice exam with review recommendations for questions you miss. We take great tes - and make learning a snap. More than Notes! CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsStudySolver CliffsTestPrep?
- Author BiographyDavid Alan Herzog is the author of numerous books concerned with test preparation in mathematics and science. Additionally, he has authored over one hundred educational software programs. Prior to devoting his full energies to authoring educational books and software, he taught math education at Fairleigh Dickinson University and William Paterson College, was mathematics coordinator for New Jersey's Rockaway Township Public Schools, and taught in the New York City Public Schools.
- Author(s)D.A. Herzog
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCliffsStudySolver S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.