Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionTRIGONOMETRY, 2E, International Edition is designed to help you learn to think mathematically. With this text, you can stop merely memorizing facts and mimicking examples-and instead develop true, lasting problem-solving skills. Clear and easy to read, TRIGONOMETRY, 2E, International Edition illustrates how trigometry is used and applied in the real world, and helps you understand how it can apply to your own life.
- Author BiographyThe late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts. Lothar Redlin grew up on Vancouver Island, received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Victoria, and a Ph.D. from McMaster University in 1978. He subsequently did research and taught at the University of Washington, the University of Waterloo, and California State University, Long Beach. He is currently Professor of Mathematics at The Pennsylvania State University, Abington Campus. His research field is topology. Saleem Watson received his Bachelor of Science degree from Andrews University in Michigan. He did graduate studies at Dalhousie University and McMaster University, where he received his Ph.D. in 1978. He subsequently did research at the Mathematics Institute of the University of Warsaw in Poland. He also taught at The Pennsylvania State University. He is currently Professor of Mathematics at California State University, Long Beach. His research field is functional analysis.
- Author(s)James Stewart,Lothar Redlin,Saleem Watson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.