All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrim can be used to increase the value of a home or to transform a room with a period style. This comprehensively updated and revised edition of one of Taunton's most popular Build Like a Pro books will help serious DIYers unlock the mysteries of how to get tight miters and work with out-of-square walls, floors and ceilings. Tackling window and door casings, baseboards, crown moulding and wainscoting, DeKorne does t overwhelm readers with every conceivable way to complete a job; instead, he focuses on the professional methods and mechanics that have served him well throughout his successful career. Carefully balancing production and quality, Trim Carpentry will t only help people trim their house, it will help them become better carpenters.
- Author BiographyTucker Windover, a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience, is a contributor to fine Homebuilding magazine and runs a successful finish-carpentry business ear Boston. Finish carpenter Kit Camp started his career building wooden boats, studied with the renowned James Krenov, and now runs a children s woodworking program.
- Author(s)Clayton DeKorne
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBuild Like a Pro - Expert Advice from Start to Finish
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 58 drawings, 250 photographs
- Weight685 g
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.