All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trinity Alps mountain range in the rthwest corner of California form a rugged and little-explored divide, tucked between the Coast Ranges and the Cascades. The half-million acres of wilderness contain high waterfalls, glaciated granite peaks, sparkling lakes, and cool, deep forests. They also have ather increasingly scarce attribute: relatively few visitors. The fifth edition of this classic hiking guide, in print for more than 25 years, has been completely revamped and w covers t only trails and cross-country routes in the Alps but in nearby recreation lands. It contains descriptions of 48 of the best day hikes and backpack trips, and has all-new maps and elevation profiles for each hike.
- Author BiographyAuthor Mike White has written and contributed to 15 guidebooks for Wilderness Press, including Top Trails Lake Tahoe, Top Trails Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Backpacking California, Sierra South, Sierra North, and Backpacking Nevada.
- Author(s)Mike White
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.