All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionOne witch, one cat shifter. Add one wolf. Blend. Safety glasses recommended. Renee Parcell loves her life. Her smoothie/coffee cart business is successful, and she's deeply in love with her boyfriend, Galen. He makes her laugh, he's gainfully employed, and he satisfies her as only a sexy cat shifter can. He even puts the toilet seat down. Yet they both sense something in the air. An anticipation that leaves them both unsettled. Tall, blond and gorgeous Jack Meyers, Enforcer of National Pack and one of the most beautiful men Renee and Galen have ever seen, stumbles into Renee's life and the riddle of their expectation is solved-Renee is Jack's mate. What surprises them all is when the three of them touch, magick creates an unexpected triple bond of witch, cat and wolf. Even as they learn to navigate the steamy intricacies of their bond, a threat looms over Renee. First in the form of resurrected memories, then in the shape of darker magicks someone is aiming at her. Set on stealing her inherent powers-even her life. Renee can stand to lose almost anything, except her mates. But there seems to be talking them out of laying everything on the line for her... Warning: All kinds of alpha maleness going on up in here and the woman responsible for keeping them in line. Sexin in many varied settings and positions, including sexy times between dudes. Bad words. Tight butts in worn denim. Some violence here and there.
- Author BiographyLauren Dane is a suburban mom with a salacious imagination that she's put to good use with her writing. Her favorite thing is when people tell her that she doesn't look like someone who'd write those books. She lives in the Northwest with her husband and three very rambunctious kids. She writes everything from paranormals to contemporary BDSM books and develops terrible crushes on all of her heroes. To date, she's contracted over thirty novels and novellas. Trinity is her thirtieth published novel.
- Author(s)Lauren Dane
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.