All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionSome say that the life of an artist is t easy-but has it ever been? Trio Tale is a fictional vel which explores the lives of three different artists-musicians specifically-and the challenges they must overcome in attempt to pursue their mutual passion. The path of creation often presents unique and individualized obstacles for any given artist. However, these trials and tribulations that artists encounter often transcend specifics such as location and time-even individuality-to reveal similarities innate to any existence founded in artistic creation. While the creational aspirations of an eighteenth century musician are certainly different than those of a musician in the twenty-first century, Trio Tale seeks to reveal that perhaps the struggles each experience on their respective pathways to creation are in-fact, t so different after all. Jon Alexander, Aaron, and Will Turner are three musicians-separated by centuries of time yet connected by a common desire; to create amazing art. Jon Alexander, a musician in the modern realm, encounters an apathetic and bland culture which treats art more as a commodity than a testament of humanity's amazing power to create. He must reexamine his tions of art and creation in such a society-and the sacrifices his is willing to endure to preserve them. Aaron, a musician in the late nineteenth-century, thinks that art represents his greatest love; the pinnacle of his existence. Yet through a series of unfortunate events, he must ultimately reevaluate his belief in such to realize his true destiny. And lastly, while William Turner thought he had abandoned his desire to be an artist, the discovery of a mysterious journal written by an eighteenth-century musician forces him to reconsider; to accept that while the life of an artist might be difficult and unfair, if it represents what one feels in their soul, it must be pursued at all costs. Trio Tale features twisting plots combined with characters that seek to embrace the essence of an artistic lifestyle-and all the pains, joys, failures, and successes that often accompany it. The vel provides an introspective and unique analysis of art's role in humanity and is certain to be a compelling read for all.
- Author BiographyJ. Adam Williamson is a musician and writer from Denver, Colorado. Mr. Williamson has toured the country as a professional musician and continues to perform on a regular basis. Additionally, Mr. Williamson received degrees in both music and comparative literature from the University of Colorado. He considers music, literature, and the pursuit of artistic creation his greatest passions. When not performing or writing, Mr. Williamson seeks reflection in the cascading, trout filled streams or snow covered slopes of the Rockies. Yet nothing brings him more love than his family...and he still wonders how he ever got away with naming his son Bach.
- Author(s)J Adam Williamson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.