Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays about life in these United States from a libertarian left perspective. Many of the essays appeared in the journal Counterpunch and cover everything from the resignation of Richard Nixon to the knighthood of Mick Jagger;the war in Vietnam to the debacle in Baghdad; and from the streets of Washington DC to Berkeley, California.
- Author BiographyRon Jacobs is the author of The Way the Wind Blew: A History of the Weather Underground (Verso 1997) and the novels Short Order Frame Up and The Co Conspirator's Tale. He is a frequent contributor to the muckraking Counterpunch edited by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair, Dissident Voice and numerous other journals. His essays, reviews and articles have appeared in web and print journals around the world.
- Author(s)MR Ron Jacobs
- PublisherHanian Media
- Date of Publication24/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHanian Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.