All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTrisha Goddard is a survivor. Once Britain's number-one talk show host, millions of viewers tuned in to watch ordinary people share their problems, worries and experiences with the nation's favourite confidante. But behind the assured, poised professional is a woman with a remarkable and intriguing past. After years of listening to other people's life stories, Trisha is w ready to tell hers...In this intimate, -holds-barred autobiography, Trisha lays bare the details of her fascinating life. She speaks candidly about her tumultuous childhood; her first taste of television success in Australia; and her past relationships, including a violent boyfriend, a brief marriage to an Australian politician who she later discovered had died of an AIDS-related illness and ather marriage that ended in infidelity. Never one to let life's problems drag her down, Trisha reached a turning point when she met and fell in love with the man who would become her husband, Peter. Soon after their marriage, she was headhunted to the UK to front her own daytime talk show. Trisha instantly won the affection of her viewers and her show was a roaring success. Now, she talks openly about her latest tragedy: her diagsis with breast cancer and the courageous battle that followed.
- Author(s)Trisha Goddard
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.