Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGod, how can I tell her she is going to die? Tristan is a smart beautiful and lively teen. Like most teens, rebellion comes but Tristan's mom is a God-fearing, Bible thumping praying warrior. Tristan's rough teen years puts Patricia's faith and motherhood to the test. Her mother stands firmly in faith as God tells her through visions of Tristan's tragic end. He tells her to get Tristan ready for the end of her earthly life and higher calling. No ordinary mother could pursue such a rough gravel-laden journey. Could you?
- Author(s)Patricia Crosby
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.