All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as his own substantial experience and that of other amateur restorers, the author had the help of various TR specialists and professional restorers. All this kwledge, allied to substantial photographic coverage, allows Roger Williams to provide truly detailed coverage of complete restoration and good advice on how to overcome common problems. Previously available as two separate volumes, this book brings together all of Roger's TR 2, 3, 3A, 4 & 4A expertise in one easy to use, completely updated and revised edition.
- Author BiographyRoger Williams was born in 1940. Aircraft became his first love and he joined the de Havilland Aircraft Company where he quickly added motor cars to his list of prime interests. During the ensuing six years Roger not only completed his apprenticeship and studies, but also built two Ford-based 'specials.' Family and career interests took pride of place for the next few years but, in 1986, he started his own consultancy business which allowed him to restore numerous MGBs, a Triumph TR6 and a Triumph Stag, and write two books on MGB.
- Author(s)Roger Williams
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.