Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated Owner's Workshop Manual for the TR2, TR3 & TR4 series of Triumph sports cars built between 1953 and 1965. This is a faithful reproduction of the Floyd Clymer Triumph Owners Handbook of Maintenance & Repair originally published in the US circa 1969. This manual includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of all the major mechanical and electrical components including: Engine, Fuel System, Cooling System, Clutch, Gearbox, Propeller Shaft, Rear Axle, Front Suspension & Steering, Springs & Shock Absorbers, Wheels & Tires and Brake system. There is detailed information on the Electrical System and its component parts and a comprehensive tuning section and complete technical specifications. For the later series of TR4's there is an appendix that details the set up and adjustment of Stromberg carburetors. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete mechanical revation, making it an invaluable resource for collectors and restorers of these classic Triumph sports cars.
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.